I am not being paid or endorsed to talk about some of my favorite resources for women in business. I thought this could be helpful to those who are interested in getting started or knowing more about the world of business. My list is always growing as I come across new and wonderful resources.
Here are my some of my favorite resources in no particular order:
1. Real You Incorporated by Kaira Rouda on how to discover your personal and business brand.
2. The Facebook Era by Clara Shih on how to use Facebook and other social networks as a business tool.
3. Inc. Magazine is "the daily resource for entrepreneurs."
4. Pink Magazine is a women for women by women, covering topics on business, education, career, and more.
5. Entrepreneur Magazine is another great resource.
6. Connecting Women Radio talks about issues concerning women, including business.
7. Connecting Women is a blog full of resources to help women connect to people, resources and ideas.
8. Women Business Owners is a national organization to help women in business.
9. Understanding Marketing is a site for "Small Business Marketing Ideas" from a marketing perspective.
10. Smart Women Finish Rich: 9 Steps to Achieving Financial Security and Funding Your Dreams by David Bach.
Share your favorite resources for business.