October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, among other themes. There are many ways that we can help during this month by educating, donating our time or money. Whatever methods of help you do, remember that you are making a difference for you and your loved ones.
- Buy products that support research funding towards breast cancer.
- Read blogs that discuss breast cancer topics.
- Join run-walk events that support health organizations.
- Get the scheduled medical checkups (yes male or female).
- Be supportive of someone who is fighting breast cancer by being there for them, sending them gifts, etc.
- Dialogue openly with your family, friends, coworkers and others about the importance of being educated on breast cancer.
- Write to Congress to demand better health care and more funding in medical research.