When you buy your Mother’s Day gifts, you can (without spending anything extra) give money to the nonprofit of your choice! GoodShop.com is an online mall which has partnered with more than 2,200 stores including 1-800-Flowers, Bloomingdales, Bliss, SpaFinder, Sephora, and Zales among others. The site lists hundreds of great coupons and deals – ranging from free shipping, percentages off, buy-one-get-one deals, and money back on future orders – and gives a percentage of every purchase back to the charity designated by its users!
Here’s how it works:
1) Go to www.GoodShop.com
2) Designate your favorite cause (such as your school, your church/temple, the American Red Cross, the ASPCA, or the Nature Conservancy among nearly 100,000 others)
3) Enter the store where you want to shop and get a list of coupons – Check out our Mother’s Day category!
4) Shop as you normally would and a percentage of what you spend goes back to your (or your mom’s) favorite cause!
Here are a few sample coupons:
- Save 15% on Mother’s Day purchases at 1800Flowers.com + 7% donation to your cause!
- 25% off regular, sale and clearance prices at Macy’s + 3% donation!
- Get 15% off 2 or more items at Gourmet Gift Baskets + 5% donation!
- Get 25% off rings, pendants earrings and more at ICE.com + up to 5% donation to your cause!
GoodShop has been featured by The View, Oprah Magazine, The New York Times, ABC News as well as hundreds of other press outlets.