· Swagbucks (www.swagbucks.com) – Swagbucks is a site that enables users to earn virtual currency and real life rewards for performing the everyday actions they already take online. Search the web on Swagbucks, play games, watch videos, fill out surveys, and “cha-ching,” users earn branded virtual currency — Swag Bucks — that translates into real-world rewards and prizes.
· CheckPoints (www.checkpoints.com) – Get rewards for something you do anyway: shopping. CheckPoints is a mobile app that instantly rewards shoppers for checking in and checking out products at any store they are sold. Just check-in, scan barcodes, and earn prizes, including handbags and airline miles (and not to mention iPads and other gadgets).
· FreeRice (www.freerice.com) – Okay, this isn’t exactly shopping for you. But we wanted to include this one on there – you can earn grains of rice for the World Food Programme by answering trivia questions - a great way to shop online to end world hunger (without spending a dime).
· Freecycle (www.freecycle.org) – Sign up for free and find a group in your area, then browse and see what kind of free stuff you can get. Everything from guitars, clothes, bikes, etc., are on there, free for the taking. Of course, don’t forget to donate some of your unused stuff!
· SwapStyle (www.swapstyle.com) - An interactive fashion website where members can swap, rather than buy, unlimited designer clothes with each other, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for free!