|Cover via Amazon|
1. CouponMom.com is the country's largest grocery deals website with 6 million members, providing online planning tools to save money on the food you feed your family. Membership is free.
2. CouponMom.com is easily searchable, updated all day/every day with the latest deals at 57 store chains including Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and more. Members create, select and print their own customized shopping list.
3. The site offers a Grocery Deals by State section, which matches regional grocery store sale prices with available coupons, making it easy for members to save. It provides detailed lists of individual retailers’ sale items matched with coupons available in each state’s newspapers.
4. CouponMom.com has a Coupon Database that organizes Sunday newspaper coupons into dates and circular codes making it easy for members to find the best deals.
5. Coupon Mom also has Free Printable Coupons, with hundreds of grocery coupons representing major brands such as General Mills, Kellogg’s, Huggies, Pampers, Pillsbury and many more. Over 83 % of the members report printing coupons from the site regularly to maximize their savings.
Stephanie Nelson is the Coupon Mom. Her web site, www.CouponMom.com, has 6 million members, and she is established as the nation’s top expert in couponing across the country. Stephanie has been on every major national television talk show and taught millions how to save money for the past 11 years. She has been called ‘”the rock star of the recession” by the Washington Post and her book, The Coupon Mom’s Guide to Cutting Your Grocery Bills in Half, is a New York Times best seller.